Terms and Conditions
Once your application has been sent, you will be contacted by a member of the DCA team within 72 hours. Please have your documentation ready to send. Alternatively you may submit copies of HMRC registration and public liability insurance immediately by emailing it to email@example.com
Your application to the Domestic Cleaning Alliance is subject to your acceptance of the following terms & conditions:
(1) You agree with the three core principles of the DCA;
- That the DCA will raise the profile of a most worthwhile industry which currently has no other known representation in the UK
- That the DCA will raise awareness of the many job opportunities which domestic cleaning offers
- That the DCA will support our members with the ever-difficult issue of hiring, managing, & retaining staff
(2) You agree to provide the DCA copies of the following:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Proof of registration with HMRC or proof of LTD company status as applicable
- Any agreed further evidence and/or documentation if required (you will be notified of this via e-mail once your application has been processed)
(3) You agree that your contact details may be passed to carefully selected 3rd parties (e.g. our sponsors, manufacturers etc.) who may provide you details of offers exclusive to DCA members.
(4) You agree that your company name will be listed on the DCA website, along with any other details you wish to be included.